国际交流合作处(y)
首页 | 部门概况 | 通知公告 | 外事新闻 | 出国留学 | 来华留学 | 外事服务 | 下载专区
公 告
关于国际学生迎新志愿者的招聘通知 2017-09-07
关于我校2018年度《中美人才培... 2017-08-09
关于2017年度“萨玛拉国立技术... 2017-07-08
关于举办第四届“两岸新锐设计... 2017-07-08
更多信息  
当前位置: 首页>>外事服务>>出国出境常用英语
出国出境常用英语
国际合作与交流处

1、境外填表常用词汇  

姓 family name, surname

名 first name, given name

性别 sex, gender

男、女 male, female

国籍 nationality, country of citizenship

护照号 passport number

原住地 country of origin  

前往国 destination country

登机城市 city where you boarded

签证签发地 city where your visa was issued

签发日期 date of issue

出生日期 date of birth, birth date

年、月、日 year, month, day

偕行人数 number of accompanying people

签名 signature

官方填写 official use only

职业 occupation

护照 passport

签证 visa

登机、启程 embarkation

登岸 disembarkation

商务签证 business visa

观光签证 tourist visa

 

2、在机场  

航站、终点站 terminal

入境大厅 arrival lobby

出境大厅 departure lobby

登机门号码 gate number

登机证 boarding card, boarding pass

机场税 airport tax

登机手续办理处 check-in counter

海关申报处 customs service area

货币申报 currency declaration

免税商品 duty-free items

大号、中号、小号 large, medium, small

纪念品 souvenir

行李 baggage, luggage

托运的行李 checked baggage

行李领取处 baggage claim area

随身行李 carry-on baggage

行李牌 baggage tag

行李推车 luggage cart

退税处 tax-free refund

 

3、在飞机上  

盥洗室、厕所 lavatory, washroom, toilet, W.C. (water closet), rest room

男厕 men’s, gent’s, gentlemen’s

女厕 women’s, lady’s

使用中 occupied

空闲 vacant

男(女)空服员 steward (stewardess)

机内免税出售 in-flight sales

 

4、钱币兑换  

外币兑换店 currency exchange shop

汇率 exchange rate

旅行支票 traveler’s check

手续费 commission

银行买入价 we buy (bid)

银行卖出价 we sell (ask)

 

5、在酒店  

入住登记手续 check-in

客房服务 room service

退房(时间) check-out (time)

前台 front desk, reception

酒店大堂 lobby

咖啡馆 coffee shop

服务员, 侍者 waiter

电话叫醒服务 wake up call, morning call

 

6、日常用语  

你好,很高兴认识你。(How do you do, I’m glad to meet you.)

你好,我也很高兴认识你。(How do you do, Glad to meet you, too.)

很高兴认识你。(It’s nice meeting you. )

请问你叫什么名字?(May I have your name, please?)

我能试穿一下吗?(May I try it on?)

多少钱?(How much?)

请把菜单给我。(Please show me the menu.)

干杯!(Cheers! / Bottoms up!)

我迷路了,您能告诉我怎么回饭店吗? (I’m lost.Could you do me a favor to find my hotel?)  

你能帮我拍照吗?(Could you take a picture for me?)

非常感谢。(Thank you very much.)

不客气。(You’re welcome.)

让我们保持联系。(Let’s keep in touch.)

我怎样能跟你联络上?(How can I get in touch with you?)

我将会尽我最大努力。(I’ll do my best.)

请稍等一下。(Wait a moment please.)

—— 飞机上英语 ——

(出示登机证给服务人员) 我的座位在那里?

Where is my seat?

我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更换座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)

May I recline my seat?

我是否可抽烟?

May I smoke?

需要什么饮料吗?

What kind of drinks do you have?

机上提供那些饮料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.  

晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?  

请给我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.

请给我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我觉得有些冷(热)。

I feel cold (hot).

请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?

Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?  

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?  

还有多久到达伦敦?

How much longer does it take to get to London?  

这班班机会准时到达吗?

Will this flight get there on time?

我担心能否赶上转机班机。

I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

请告诉我如何填写这张表格?

Could you tell me how to fill in this form?  

—— ——

我在何处可取得行李?

Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。

I can’t find my baggage.

这是我的行李票。

Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

Could you please check it urgently?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

请描述你的行李。

Can you describe your baggage?

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.  

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.  

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.  

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.  

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必 须填份行李遗失报告。

We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.  

请和我到办公室。

Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到?

How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.  

若是今天无法找到行李,你如何帮我?

How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?  

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.  

—— 入境英语 ——

麻烦请给我你的护照。

May I see your passport, please?

这是我的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

旅行的目的为何?

What’s the purpose of your visit?

观光(公务、学习)。

Sightseeing (Business、Study).

在哪个学校?

Which University?

学习什么课程?

What course will you take?

预计在英国停留多久?

How long will you be staying in the UK?

预计停留约1年。

I plan to stay for about 1 year.

我只是过境而已。

I’m just passing through.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

将在那儿住宿?

Where are you staying?

我将住在学校公寓。

I will stay at accommodation on campus.

随身携带多少现金?

How much money do you have with you?

大约8000英镑。

I have 8000 pounds.

祝你玩得愉快。

Good. Have a nice day.  

Copyright © 2012-2015 All rights reserved. 西南石油大学-国际合作与交流处 版权所有
成都市新都区新都大道8号(成都校区) 邮编:610500